Kantar First Day
A conference and networking event for Kantar employees, marked as the first day of the new Kantar organisation.
In 2017 we worked with Kantar, a global research, data and insight consultancy, to design and deliver the ‘Kantar First Day’ event, for the 3,000 employees across the UK and Ireland businesses. The objective of the event was to create a high impact launch of the new Kantar brand, to provide a platform for networking, and to showcase the individual businesses. The event was part of a global initiative that brought together 30,000 people from 12 operating brands in over 100 counties, and London was the flagship event. This was the first time all of the staff had been in one place at one time, and Kantar wanted us to create an unforgettable experience that marked the first day of the new Kantar organisation.
We started by sourcing Printworks, a brand new events venue located in Canada Water, offering a series of unconventional spaces ideal for creating impact. We then developed an inspiring event identity and digital registration and communication portal, which helped generate excitement in the build-up to the day.
Our creative team worked with the stakeholders to develop the content and designed an immersive guest journey around a festival theme. Our concept included a main stage environment, exhibition, and a street food avenue, as well as a series of collaborative working activities designed to increase interaction.
Other features included:
• Bespoke registration website
• Personalised ‘Passport’ Lanyards – also acted as a tool to encourage all guests to participate in the activities in place
• ‘One Team Comment Wall’ – a bespoke build wall where guests could leave their custom messages and quotes for all other guests to see
• Ping pong tables, giant jenga, lego corners and many other games and activities
• Huge branding features
• Astro turfed festival market stall zones for over 15 divisions