BMW Family Fun Day
An employee and family engagement event for 1,200 people at BMW Group’s office.
The objective was to create an employee and family engagement event for 1,200 people at BMW Group’s office in Farnborough. Alongside the BMW and MINI brands, it was also an opportunity to integrate the Alphabet business, who had recently moved into the offices. Our challenge was to reinforce the company values of Authentic, Inspirational and Collaborative through a relatable and memorable experience, as well as reflecting their ‘What Moves You’ internal communications campaign.
We are constantly exploring and discovering new ideas and trends and this event was a true example of that. We designed a bespoke family festival, taking inspiration from the likes of Wilderness, Secret Garden Party and Shambala. The event offered a unique journey for guests of all ages. Experiences included:
• The Creative Emporium, giving guests the chance to design their own festival headdress
• Some of the latest VR technology
• Charity challenges incorporating the latest vehicles
• A selection of fairground rides
• Street food from up and coming traders
• A great line-up of acts on the main stage.